Collection of personal data
Personal data is information or a set of information about an individual that is identified or can be specifically identified.
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this website, including the length of visits, pages viewed and ways to navigate the site;
- Information about your e-mail address that you used to register on our website;
- Information such as your name, mobile phone number and e-mail address that you provided when subscribing to our e-mails and / or mailings;
- Any other personal information you send us.
- Before providing us with personal information of a third party, you must obtain the consent of that person to both disclose and process this information in accordance with these rules.
3. Use of your personal information
We may use the personal information you provide to us through our website for the following purposes:
- Sending you messages;
- Sending you e-mails that you have specifically requested;
- Sending you an e-mail if you ordered it (you can notify us at any time that you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us);
- Providing third-party companies with statistical information about our users (however, these third-party companies will not be able to identify any individual user from this data).
- Processing inquiries and complaints made by you or others relating to our website:
- in order to ensure the security of our site and prevent fraud;
- to verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent through the private messaging service of our website);
- and for other purposes.
4. Disclosure of personal information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- in cases where the law requires us to do so;
- in connection with any current or future litigation;
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud or reduce credit risks);
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as provided in these policies.
5. Protection of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or forgery of your personal information.
We will store all personal information you provide on our secure servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the protection of data transmitted over the World Wide Web.
6. Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to periodically make changes and amendments to these rules, and publish their new version on our website. You should check this webpage periodically to make sure you understand the content of the changes to these policies.
7. Update information
Please let us know in a timely manner if your personal information held by us needs to be updated or corrected.
When visiting the site:
Copying information from the Site can be done for non-commercial purposes for placement on the pages of the visitor, in blogs, social networks.
When working with the site, the visitor is not granted intellectual property rights to the Site itself, nor to its content or to the use of any elements of branding or logos of the Site.